Re: [NOBBC] head light relay installation on a TR-6

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] head light relay installation on a TR-6
From: NOBBC <thenobbc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:00:49 -0700
Hi Dean,
Sorry for the delay.
I've used relays on my Elans and other cars, and intended to hook up a
set for the headlights on the TR6 but haven't done so. Are you using
your own parts, or an aftermarket sub-harness? If your own parts, why
not just connect the original wiring to the horn to the relay control,
then a fresh 12V supply to the relay and headlights?
Cheers,
Greg
NOBBC@autox.team.net