[NOBBC] Car events THIS WEEKEND

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>, NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NOBBC] Car events THIS WEEKEND
From: NOBBC <thenobbc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:59:27 -0700
FYI, with thanks to Michael Vogel:

7The last two stages of the Tour de California with the last stage on
Sunday from SF to Santa Rosa on our Marin back roads

7Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance on Sunday at the San Rafael Civic Center

7Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival starting Thursday and running
through Sunday (I will be there racing so look for Michael's Alfa Spider
#163) (FYI-there are combo tickets for the Concour and the Historic's)

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian
NOBBC@autox.team.net