Re: [NOBBC] Saturday Drive

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Saturday Drive
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:18:46 -0700
Hi All,

The Morgan's were the Wine Country Car Club tour which I was leading.
Last minute
swap with a lady who is coordinating a tour at Sears Pt. with CSRG in
April (which was
supposed to be my event) so mine got bumped to March. We stopped in
Tomales with
the One Lap of Marin group for about half an hour. Kind of messed up
our restaurant
schedule but worth it. Two Daimler Darts, definitely a rarity.

Wendell