Re: [NOBBC] Last drive of 2012?

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Last drive of 2012?
From: "G. Mugele" <mewgull@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 13:17:02 -0800
Would love to go but I'm gonna be out in West Sonoma County on a bird count
Next time.

Wendell failed to mention that he managed to find every road in SW Sonoma
Country and NW Marin that had impressive water incursion.  Bodega Hwy was
actually closed east of Bloom Field.   Still it was  a nice drive and great
fun.   And it should be noted that Wendell's sports car for the day was a
fixed head two seater built by the Dodge Brothers and looked very much like a
pickup truck.  :)

Gerry

On Dec 29, 2012, at 12:15 PM, wendell bain wrote:

> I lucked out on Boxing Day. Weather started off dicey but managed to get
> better and better. If the weather is good tomorrow I'll be there. Morgan +
rain
> ain't no fun!!

G. Mugele
mewgull@mugele.net

*** If what you are getting online is for free, you are not the customer, you
are the product.  --Jonathan Zittrain
NOBBC@autox.team.net