Re: [NOBBC] SATURDAY RIDE

To: nobbc@autox.team.net, NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] SATURDAY RIDE
From: NOBBC <thenobbc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 08:17:41 -0800
Hi Dennis,

I previously suggested we meet up at a restaurant or pub, but that
didn't get much response, other than John voting for fried chicken and
waffles:-\ , and time's running out in December.

However - don't forget about Wendell Bain's Boxing Day drive, which I
told members about a week or so ago (flyer is posted in our Yahoo Group
Attachments folder). If you want to attend, RSVP to Wendell at:
wbain@sonic.net

Trish and I wish all of you a very wonderful holiday!

Cheers,

Greg and Trish Tatarian

NOBBC@autox.team.net