[Nobbc] British Cars Seen on the Road

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] British Cars Seen on the Road
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:00:16 -0700
  Hi Folks,

Sorry we missed the last drive - Trish and I have been working a lot
lately and had to get her ready for a week of field work. How was the drive?

We've been driving a lot in the last 7 days, and we've been pleased to
see plenty of classic British cars on the road during our travels in and
beyond the Bay Area:

4 MGB roadsters
2 TR4s
1 TR6
1 MGA
several '80s Jags
1 Sunbeam Alpine

Surprisingly, no Spitfires, and for many years now, no GT6s. Also, none
of these cars looked familiar to me, so if they are in our club, they
don't come on the drives.

Hope to see you on the next drive,

Greg Tatarian
2 Elans