Re: [Nobbc] VW mechanic wanted

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] VW mechanic wanted
From: Todd Wright <doctoddwright@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
Andy,

  Mike's Import and Domestic auto at 516 Santa Rosa ave across from Jullard
park...he replaced the clutch on my 2000 passat and was reasonable....he has
also done some work on my MG as he owns a few of them...kind of a crazy shop
but turned my passat around quickly...his number is 528 2715

Todd Wright

1966 MGB