Re: [Nobbc] Infineon Historics with attach.

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Infineon Historics with attach.
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 09:42:25 -0700
Here Here Tim,

Any british car owner knows that every day is top down weather, good bad or
otherwise. If needed, I have a top for my car, which may go on, if it's
raining steadily, but only because I don't have a tonneau cover to keep my
car dry, while at rest, and I LOVE driving in the rain. I will be there for
sure Friday, Saturday, and since I have a ticket already, probably Sunday as
well. Big boy pants and gollashes people, see you all there.

Michael
64 TR 4