[Nobbc] Santa Rosa IS a small town!

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Santa Rosa IS a small town!
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:38:56 -0700
I've been emailing for a week or two with Betty Miller who owns a
beautiful lime green 48 MG TC regarding club functions and membership. I
was able to get her sorted out and, I think, on this list. I went out to
run some chores today and go to the bank at Montgomery Village and there
she was in the parking lot with her car Had a nice chat about things MG
and the club. Hopefully, she will join us on a ride in the near future
so the rest of you can see her car and meet her.