Re: [Nobbc] Thanks Tim

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Thanks Tim
From: "Kurt Housh" <klhoush@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 23:01:22 -0700
I second! Thanks Tim!
I got 2 days of fun out of the deal. I visited the corral during lunch today
but parked the JH in the main lot again so I could watch the racing action
with a couple of friends.
3B was also my fav group. I know the guy in the #5 red Alfa GT Sprint. He
was hounded by a swarm of Minis until his brakes faded and he had to drop
back.
The Lotus 26R's are good! I saw one demolish a bunch of cobras a few years
back. I also liked the MGB Group 44 tribute. Really nice guys.

Kurt