Re: [Nobbc] Infineon Historics - RAIN or NO RAIN

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Infineon Historics - RAIN or NO RAIN
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:03:41 -0700
  Hey, my take on this is that first, it was great that Tim and Mike
went through the effort. Next, it was great that so many signed up to
participate.

If I can get the $410 tire (!A#$%@A) with the bulging sidewall on our
MINI replaced tomorrow, that's what I'll bring, otherwise it's the FJ
Cruiser - ain't no way I'm gonna subject either of our Elans to a
downpour. I'll leave the rotting carpets, electrical failures and other
risks to you more studly folks :-) . Call me a pansy if you must.

The idea of the corral is two-fold; have cars AND members together. If
like myself, you don't want to drive your car in the rain, you'll have
plenty of company, but we all paid admission, and we all can still have
a good time. I feel disappointed about the rain, but also am thinking
about how the racers feel, many of whom have trailered, trucked or flown
their cars in from far away. If it rains, there are plenty of places to
take shelter and still have a good time.

Cheerio,
Greg Tatarian