Re: [Nobbc] Infineon Historics with attach.

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Infineon Historics with attach.
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:27:38 -0700
Wow Tim.

I only wanted to know if it was possible.

I just checked the weather on The Weather Channel and a severe weather alert
has been posted for our area.
"Although there is still some uncertainty with the track of the low...There
is increasing confidence that rain will fall on almost all of our area with
the heaviest amounts expected from The San Francisco Bay Northward, the low
will stall out of over the water at least through Saturday which will allow
additional bands of rainfall to move across the San Francisco and Monterey
Bay region.  Rainfall totals over the North Bay could approach 2 inches by
Saturday night with up to an inch possible around San Francisco Bay."

So...FYI for all planning on Saturday's voyage, I called the track this
morning.  What is being offered is that if you drive down on Saturday, you
can exchange your tickets, including laps, for Sunday.  No mention of the
corral.  As Tim indicated the weather could be worse on Sunday, but the
weather services are not showing that scenario.

Look, this is just an option, a nice one on Infineon's part.

My first priority is to have fun with the club while watching the racing.
Then looking at cars, tasting great food and wines, then laps.  If it is
pissing down rain I will be exchanging tickets.  If it is not I will be
there Saturday with an umbrella, just in case.

Sure hope the weather service is wrong!

Clif  74 Jensen Healey