[Nobbc] [Fwd: Marin Yacht Club - Annual Classic Car & Boat Show....]

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] [Fwd: Marin Yacht Club - Annual Classic Car & Boat Show....]
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:51:37 -0800
Hi gang, just received this. I know many of you have entered this show
in the past and enjoyed it. I have asked Larry for more information and
will post it when I get it, meanwhile here's the date so you can plan
around it.

The Marin Yacht Club, located in San Rafael, California, is having their
annual Classic Car & Boat show on July 09, 2011.  We would very much
like to talk with someone in your club about coming and showing your
cars.  We typically have several good examples of 1950's & 1960's
British cars, and we would like to expand the numbers of all the
different models bulit by BMC, etc.

I can be reached as follows:

Larry E. Burnworth
e-M:  l.e.burnworth@comcast.net <mailto:l.e.burnworth@comcast.net>