[Nobbc] Need Spitfire Driver Side Headlamp Bezel, Tach, Wiper Switch,

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Need Spitfire Driver Side Headlamp Bezel, Tach, Wiper Switch,
From: Dawson Church <dawsonchurch@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:02:43 -0800
Hi Friends,

Anyone have any of these 4 parts? The wiper switch is for models from 1976
onward. The flywheel is for the 1500 cc engine models. The other parts are
common to all model years.

I could also use a decent set of aftermarket seats, if anyone has a set
they'd like to see the back of.

Can you please let me know ASAP, otherwise I have to make my periodic
contribution to the retirement fund of the owner of Moss Motors!

--
Dawson