Re: [Nobbc] Old Speckled Hen ride?

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Old Speckled Hen ride?
From: "Tim Thresh" <tsthresh@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:58:54 -0800
?So I have to apologize to the Californians and lawyers amongst us, who
believe that the NOBCC is a club, with a legal identity.

I will plan to go and have a beer again at Hopmonk sometime at leisure . I
will ask my dear wife to drive me home as she did last week when we had had
several tasters of wine, and then Dean offered me a 1/4 glass of OSH to
sample. I handed her the keys.

Now the issue is , she has never, and I suspect will never drive the MGA so
we will go sometime in our Honda Civic LX 2000.

At least the original design for the Civic was the BMC Austin Allegro or
something in the early 70's !!

That way those who worry about these things can sleep easy.

See you all at Infineon in April when we can sign our forms and "not worry"

Cheers, Tim