[Nobbc] BBQ/Social planning

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] BBQ/Social planning
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:17:49 -0800
  Hi Folks,

Here are some of the options I'm working on:

Gather at a City Park. This will cost money for reserving the BBQ area -
up to $110+
Gather at a County Park. This will cost money to park - $6/car.
John and Julia Kenner are able to make their spread available in April
or May, but I would ask for more member participation for setup, food
and cleanup.
Mike Gianandrea may be able to host us at his shop - to be determined.
We have another couple of members who may be able to host us at their
homes, to be determined.
I have yet to speak to Ron Wheeler to see if the park behind his shop is
available again.

Looks like we have options, some of which will cost some money, while
others will mean being hosted by generous members. All will involve some
degree of participation by attendees, but I'll try to make that minimal.

I'll keep on this as I get the time.

Cheers,
Greg Tatarian