[Nobbc] Upcoming drives

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Upcoming drives
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:24:52 -0800
  Hi All,
Saturday was lots of fun, and what a great turnout. My only regret was
that I didn't have more time to talk to more people. It always seems
like the first 30-60 minutes is taken up with just reconnecting with old
friends, and then we're in our cars. Got a chance to chat with a few new
folks at Hanna, but not as much at Sbragia, since the tables were
separated. I never seem to get enough of learning about other people's
cars, or what folks do for fun and employment.
I'm still thinking of ideas for a BBQ where we'll have more time to get
to know each other, and even the overnight idea we discussed awhile ago.
John Kenner has been so generous with making his home available to us in
the past, but I'm really hoping there is someone in the club who is
willing to host an event at the tail of a short drive, where we can all
hang out together. Trish and I have been thinking about what parks might
work for this. Some of you may recall John and Ron Wheeler hosted a BBQ
at the park behind Ron's shop - don't know if that space is an option
again or not, but I'll check.
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian
1971 Lotus Elan S4 DHC