Re: [Nobbc] Local MGB repair/modification

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Local MGB repair/modification
From: "Larry Gardini" <lgardini@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 06:24:15 -0800
Becarefull if you decide to swap engines.
I am assuming you mean to a V6 or V8 or late model overhead cam 4.
With a 79 you will end up with a night mare as far as smog goes.
Any car with a an engine swap and a title after 75 becomes unsaleable in
California unless you incorperate all the smog requirements for the year of
the engine.
just my opinion

Larry