[Nobbc] Details on Valentines Day Drive: Best of Sonoma County!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Details on Valentines Day Drive: Best of Sonoma County!
From: Dawson Church <dawsonchurch@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:26:57 -0800
Hi Friends!

We're on for Saturday Feb 12, and our prayers to Mother Nature have been
successful, because the forecast rain has now moved to the following week
Tuesday. NOBBC obviously has great influence with her!

We'll drive to the Dry Creek wine appellation, which has gorgeous scenery as
well as exceptional wineries. We'll stop at a deli so those who haven't
brought lunch can get sandwiches, and then eat at Sbragia winery. Sbragia
has a huge deck and great views of the valley, as well as a large parking
lot. The day will be a sampler of the best of Sonoma County!

Please bring friends, spouses, significant others; this is a great
opportunity to share our wonderful NOBBC experiences with them.

We'll meet at my place at 10 am for coffee and fresh-baked croissants. We'll
park in a big circle in the driveway as usual, to admire each other's cars,
and take photographs. Please park CLOSE to each other I expect a big
turnout.

The address is 1490 Mark West Springs Rd. Look for the big yellow mailbox on
the right, with the numerals 1490. On the far side of the driveway is a road
sign indicating that Michelle Way is the next left. My home/office phone
number is 707 525 9292. Cell is 707 486 9961.

On the day, I'll provide route maps. We'll have two groups of cars, one
traveling faster and one traveling slower, with a leader for each.

Thanks for making this such a special occasion! It will be a pleasure to see
you all on Saturday.

Dawson