Re: [Nobbc] Details on Valentines Day drive, please?

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Details on Valentines Day drive, please?
From: Cem2col@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 15:29:40 -0500 (EST)
Gentle Folk,
     As in the past two years, Brenda and I are looking forward to the
Valentine's Day event. There is a slim possibility that I may have my Mk 1950.
Jaguar DHC on the road for the big event if I can complete brake and tire
replacement in time.

     My British Cars are as follows:1950 MK. V. Jaguar DHC gray with black
top
                                           1953 Sunbeam Alpine Mk I. needs
transmission leak repaired
         "To Catch A Thief"
      For some time now our newsletters have mentioned an $11.47 annual
dues but no comments as to where it is to be sent. Until we meet at Dawson's
home.

Cheers:

Charles and Brenda Medcalf