Re: [Nobbc] Jordans Auto Parts

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Jordans Auto Parts
From: Robin Jackson <apexbrit2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:55:52 -0800
I'm glad to hear Ron has joined those of us who have more to do now we are
retired than we ever had working. I first met him when he worked for Mark
Smothers at the store which is now a deli on S.R Ave. Ron gave me a few
boxes of Brit car parts a few years back: SU throttle shafts, needles, etc.
Would be glad to pass them on to members who need such items and have a worn
one for matching. Cheers, Rj