Re: [Nobbc] Speed

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Speed
From: Daniel Drummond <dan@drummondlaw.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:58:14 -0800
Greg,

I like the idea of an overnighter.  How does Mendocino sound as a destination?
Too far?  Not far enough?  Most of the people in the group I see maybe once a
month, and then most of the time either on the road in front of me or in the
rearview mirror.  An overnighter would afford a great opportunity to get to
know everyone a bit better, much like the tech session/BBQ at your place last
summer.  Count me in.  I'll be happy to help organize it if there's enough
interest in doing it.

Dan