Re: [Nobbc] New Year Ride

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] New Year Ride
From: "Larry Gardini" <lgardini@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:48:55 -0800
If an interested soul was diligent about getting to Sausalito before 8:00 AM
they could see the display and do the drive to the north end of the route
where they would bail out and head for Bad Ass to join the club tour for the
afternoon. 3 hours from Sausalito to Bad Ass should be do able if you don't
linger in Point Reys Station or Tomalas to long.
Just a thought.

Larry Gardini