[Nobbc] SCCA Vintage Film from Candlestick Park (or Candlestick

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] SCCA Vintage Film from Candlestick Park (or Candlestick
From: Robin Jackson <apexbrit2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:53:52 -0800
 Some of the SCCA Oldtimers still get together as we did in Novato
yesterday. Later, Bob Winkelmann sent this to the group. I think the NoBBCC
will be interested in this old 8mm film; maybe some of you were there. About
1:23 into it I am shown in my red Stanguillini; although it may be Leo
Bourke in his red Stang - hard to tell. The course was unforgiving, and
after two fatalities we never ran it again.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 20:42:37 -0800
Subject: SCCA Vintage Film from Candlestick Park (or Candlestick Point) from
the mid 1960's. Great Stuff!!
 *Speaking of Candlestick, (which we were) - look what came tonight.*
 ***
*
* I saw at least one red Stang and I don't mean "MUS"- Stang*
*
*
*wink
*