[Nobbc] Need Recommendation for interior Woodwork

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Need Recommendation for interior Woodwork
From: aceca289@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 00:33:40 -0500 (EST)
HI

I have been a member for some time but not active with the e-mail posts...so
here it goes. I have a 1955 AC Aceca (same as Greg Badano's white one with the
racing stripe) and need a recommendation for someone to fabricate some
interior wooden trim pieces needed to complete a long awaited restoration
project. The pieces in particular are horseshoe shaped strips of laminated
wood bent to the shape of the rear 1/4 windows. I also have a few other pieces
of woodwork that will need to be refinished. Does anyone have a recommendation
of someone in the area who can do this kind of work?

Thanks

John