Re: [Nobbc] TO THOSE WHO MISSED SUNDAY"S RIDE

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] TO THOSE WHO MISSED SUNDAY"S RIDE
From: "Andy Preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:12:43 -0800
John many thanks for organizing a good ride and lunch location at Taylor
Refresher.  My burger was great.  It was great to see so many cars and new
faces.  I was really impressed with the hardy folks who had the tops down on
a chilly morning or what could be called a typical English summer day. I
think that Al and Diane Garber came the furthest coming from San Francisco
in there TR3A with the top down all the way, brave souls.  They said that SF
was a little bit chilly.

Andy (MGA Coupe with roll up windows and nice and warm).