Re: [Nobbc] Local car shows on Father's Day

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Local car shows on Father's Day
From: Martin Sinai Rayman <drmartyrayman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:19:49 -0700
And, July 10th is the Marin Yacht Club Car & Boat Show in San Rafael out on
San Pedro Road..  I'll be showing my '53 MG TD.  Marty

--
Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry

1 in 5 - The number of Americans age 16 & over who mountain bike.
Shimano/IMBA Eco. Study, 2008

NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and permanently
delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies
even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.