Re: [Nobbc] Advice

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Advice
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:34:23 -0700
Paul, first of all welcome to the NoBBC and I look forward to meeting you on
a ride soon.  I don't know Michael Veys but I know Doug Jackson very well.
Doug specialized in repairing MGs for many decades before he retired a
couple of years ago.  If you go to Doug's website at www.mgbmga.com you'll
see what I mean, there isn't anything that he doesn't know about MGAs and
Bs.  So if Doug recommended Michael I would trust him.

Andy Preston

1960 MGA Coupe
1967 MGB Roadster
1974 MGB GT