Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Thank you

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Thank you
From: Gregory Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:07:17 -0700
Mike,
Thanks for bringing these things up with Mike D. Having the corral on
pavement, closer to the paddock, and having a shuttle would be great - not
sure I like off-roading in the Lotus, and making the walk 4 times was
unexpected.
I've attended various CSRG and WCC races with the Alfa club, and we've
always had the corral in the parking lot outside the paddock - convenient
and no dust and rocks, which is kind of preferable for these old cars, I'd
say.
Having said that, this event is the first time a large number of our members
have gotten together since the visit to Tom Price's collection a few years
back, so again - well done Tim and Mike! I wish I had a chance to meet some
of the new members who showed up, but I was making one of my 4 trips back
and forth...
If we're voting for other events for NOBBC participation, I vote NO for
NASCAR, and YES for IRL and/or the October CSRG races.
What about the kart racing up the hill? GGLC puts on indoor kart racing
events a couple times a year - any interest among NOBBC?
Cheers,
Greg