[Nobbc] WCC Sunday

To: "nobbc" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] WCC Sunday
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:34:12 -0700
To All ar Corral Participants,

Tomorrow, several members will meet at 8:15 at my shop in Petaluma to caravan
down to Infineon, all others are welcome to join us, we will leave at 8:30
sharp. We will drive down McDowell Blvd to  Hwy 116, to Hwy 137, left to Hwy
121 to Infineon main gate. We will be met at the main gate and be guided in to
our carral area by Mike D'Addario at 9 AM. If you care to meet us at the main
gate to parade in, PLEASE do so. At arrival, pull over to the parking area to
the right, we will do the same to look for you. We should have 20 or more
cars, more so than most of the other clubs out there this weekend, (two atta
boys to each of you), and the more cars to parade in the better.

Also, please remember that Tim Thresh was generous enough to purchase tickets
and laps in advance, which was probably a significant impetous for many of you
to participate. Event tickets have apparently been paid for, but those doing
laps still need to pay for them. It would be nice if we could all meet for
lunch at noon in our corral area in turn 8 to meet each other , socialize, and
collect payment for laps. Remember that your event ticket gets you into the
wine and food tent. Interestingly enough, we have members coming from Santa
Rosa / Sebastapol, Marin, SF, Fairfield, we even have a member of the Redwood
Empire Mini Club that called and asked to join us. Oh yea, we even have a
Toyota in there (lol). We have a great turn out, it should be a beautiful day
and lot of fun. I look forward to meeting all of you, and seeing all of your
wonderful LBC's parked together in turn 8. If you care to join us at 8:15, my
address follows.

Michael
64 TR4

MVG Molded Products
1028 Clegg Court
Petaluma, CA 94954
Shop    707-766-9405
Cell      707-849-6986

>From 101, take the Petaluma Blvd North / Penngrove Highway exit east to North
McDowell Blvd, south on McDowell to Clegg Street, right on Clegg St, right on
Clegg Court, take the driveway on the right, left 100 feet to my office, look
for my black TR. See you there.