Re: [Nobbc] NOBCC Car Corral on 6/6 at the WCC

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] NOBCC Car Corral on 6/6 at the WCC
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:31:58 -0700
Tim,

Unaware of your generous offer, my wife bought two tickets at a
fundraising event a week ago, so we will not be needing the two
tickets you are offering to order for us.  Sorry for the confusion.

My son and I will be coming in the Tyrolite MGA. Plan for a spot for
us in the corral.  Unfortunately my old British flag is in Canada but
I will see what I can do to come up with another.

Congratulations to Andy.  Is that the same car I was spraying
unburned fuel and oil at (not to mention the gravel) on the Korbel
drive?  If so, the win is all the more impressive!

Cheers,
Mark Darley

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com