Re: [Nobbc] WCC tickets for Car Corral Sunday 6/7

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] WCC tickets for Car Corral Sunday 6/7
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 18:09:18 -0700
Tim, please put me down for one ticket.

Thanks Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Tim Thresh
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 11:07 AM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: [Nobbc] WCC tickets for Car Corral Sunday 6/7

Here is who I presently have responding and the number of tickets I have
noted.

It looks as though I presently have enough orders for us to have the tickets
at $20 each. After I confirm the final price on Wednesday 5/19 mail (or
deliver) me  a check for your total purchase to TIM THRESH, 5850 Melita
Road,
SANTA ROSA CA95409.  I will submit my order next Tuesday 5/18 so you have
just
three days to finalize your own plans. If we can have just 4 more ticket
orders then everyone saves $5 per ticket !

Brandon Augustine ( 1)
Steve Plath (1)
Mark Darley(2+1?)
Greg Tatarian (2)
Tim Thresh (2)
Mel Roderick(3)

Total tickets =  (11 +1?)

[I have seen several other messages from Mike and Wendell, which suggested
they have track passes]

Look forward to hear from any last minute comers. I am hoping to make it
along
myself but work commitments may delay my arrival at the car corral.

Tim