Re: [Nobbc] Tech Session - Thanks Greg!

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Tech Session - Thanks Greg!
From: "Dan" <home@drummondlaw.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 09:22:58 -0700
Greg,

My thanks as well to you and Trish for opening up your home to us all.  It
was fun getting to know some of the club members a little better.  Until
yesterday, I thought John was just the guy in the green Lotus challenging
the rest of us to keep up.  Who knew he could slow down long enough to pilot
a BBQ?  Great work on the chicken, John.

And Greg, thank you also for sharing with us your expertise.  I don't see me
tearing into a gearbox anytime soon, but I too will stop using the shifter
as a hand rest while driving.  And I'm expecting to start hearing all sorts
of worrisome noises of which I have heretofore been blissfully ignorant.
Thanks in advance for that.  :)

Dan

PS, the old Jag made it over to Lake County and back just fine.  This was
its longest run since getting back on the road a couple weeks ago.  All is
looking good.