Re: [Nobbc] SUNDAY RIDE

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] SUNDAY RIDE
From: Dawson Church <dawson@authorspublishing.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:33:24 -0700
I'm back from Europe, will probably join if I can plow my way through
enough of the accumulated piles.

I see more elderly British cars here than I ever saw in England!

In Juillard Park on Sunday from 9 a to 4 p there is the annual
Father's Day Show & Shine car show.

We could work in a stop there.

If anyone wants to show off their car, you have to register in
advance, 546 5500. It's $30.

it would be nice to have a couple of club members showing cars.

I'd also like to have an NOBBC banner made up when I have the time,
for such events.

Cheers,

Dawson

Dawson Church, Ph.D.