[Nobbc] List glitch

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] List glitch
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:45:58 -0700
The list server seems to have developed a glitch in the last week or so
disabling some accounts due to bounces. I think I have re-enabled all
the disabled accounts but if long periods of time go by without any list
email contact me and I'll check it out. I know Mark (team.net owner) has
been having a problem with his ISP and had to switch providers so maybe
this is the source of the problem. Some email companies will bounce mail
if your mailbox is full so clean it out periodically.