Re: [Nobbc] Woodland results

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Woodland results
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 07:18:27 -0700
Certainly no surprise about those results - Andy's MGA is flawless, and
Brandon, Frank, Norm and Sarto's cars all deserved to do great. Trish
and I considered brining the Elan to give Sarto some competition (he'd
still win), but decided against frying our brains and the car's fiberglas.
It was a smaller show than previously, with many fewer cars in each
category than two years ago when we attended it in Dixon. A few more
cars were arriving when we left at 1130, so we may have missed out on
some nice ones. Still, the organizers do a great job, and the vendors
were out in force with many good used parts.
This month is definitely packed with lots of classic car events - not
surprising there would be conflicts in scheduling.
Anyone going to enter the Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts' car show
later this year?
Congratulations NOBBC show entrants!
Greg Tatarian