Re: [Nobbc] 20th Annual Chico Brit Car Show

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] 20th Annual Chico Brit Car Show
From: "Peter Ziedrich" <zied@redwoodempiremini.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:10:13 -0700
I attended this show last year, held on the greens of a local Golf Course.
It was an absolutely beautiful show last year (around 100-150 cars),
under-organized by Dixon-Woodland Standards which is refreshing. It is a
long drive if you do it in one day like I did, but there is a coin operated
car wash nearby to rid your car of bug guts from early morning driving.

I may be attending again this year, but the organizers this year are not too
receptive about returning emails, and my car is currently in the shop having
the front bumper repainted and new painted stripes and clear-coat on my
hood. Apparently in the past this was self produced by the Chico Area
British Car Club and now someone else is doing it in their behalf, but
starting the marketing process a little late...

Don't go to the Chico Area British Car Club website because it still
references the 2008 show they organized.

A reminder, we are having a British & European Car Show in August in Santa
Rosa (just south of Windsor)... see http://redwoodempiremini.com/carshow.htm

Peter Ziedrich
Founder
zied@redwoodempiremini.com