Re: [Nobbc] British car dealerships in the area

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] British car dealerships in the area
From: Robin Jackson <apexbrit2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:38:19 -0700
Wendell - thanks for the heads up re Wine Country. I will be sure to attend.
We had a great time last year with the hospitality tent and all. My daughter
treated eight of my old racing friends for my 75th.

I believe I stand corrected about the name of Lou Spenser's mechanic. It
must have been Pierre, not Claude. (Sometimes its a little foggy at this end
of the road!)  I think I have a pic of him with Baby Doll 1 or 2, going back
to 1959. Another Mog racer of that period was Rick Hilgers who ran a garage
in Monterey.  The only one I'm still in touch with is Bill Hinshaw who lives
in Moraga.

Cheers, Rj