Re: [Nobbc] Upholstery Shop

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Upholstery Shop
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:06:03 -0800
Marcus, Don Clancey in Cotati just installed the headliner in my MGA Coupe
which is one of the most difficult jobs to do on the car.  It's the best
I've ever seen, perfect.  He also installed the front and back windows and
chrome trim, another difficult job.  He's been in business for over 20 years
and operates a low key operation out of his garage in Cotati.

Andy