Re: [Nobbc] Happy Holidays

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Happy Holidays
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:29:01 -0800
Larry, this was a message from the NOBBC list server of which you are a
member. Nobbc is the North Bay British Carclub located in Sonoma County,
California, quite a ways from where you are. If you joined by accident
or no longer wish to receive email, follow the link below and remove
yourself from the list.