Re: [Nobbc] New ride date

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] New ride date
From: sirplb@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:19:04 -0500
Hi R,

Happy Holidays!

As the JH has been down with an oil leak (then other items materiazing) and no
funds to repair for over a year.? I am hoping to have it repaired in the next
week or so. . . Maybe upon maybe, I'll be at the 12/20 ride.

Still out here lurking. . .

Cheers,

Pat

Well, the Nobbc masses have spoken and the weather looks to be crummy Saturday
so we'll postpone until the following Saturday 12/20 starting at noon. That
also gives you all a chance to weigh in on ride destinations.?
?
Also, at times in the past, we have had impromptu rides on New Years Day. Is
anyone interested in doing so this New Years? I haven't heard from Wendell but
he usually has a Boxing day ride starting in Sonoma. Wendell, are you doing it
this year? It may be frostbite season but there are still events happening!?
?
Ron?
58 MGA?