[Nobbc] [Fwd: Redwood Empire mini Enthusiasts First Annual

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] [Fwd: Redwood Empire mini Enthusiasts First Annual
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:30:36 -0800
I received the following from Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts today,
sounds like a great idea. I have already written back to Peter and Pat
to express our interest. I've also given them the info on joining this
list. I'm sure they would appreciate any comments or suggestions you may
have either on this list or directly to them (their email addresses are
below, please cc this list). It's a nice time of year for a show and as
far as I can remember, there are no competing events at the end of
October. For those of you who have never attended the Chico show, it is
a smaller, more relaxed version of the Dixon (now Woodland) show.