Re: [Nobbc] thanks greg

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] thanks greg
From: "Norman Weinfeld" <norman_weinfeld@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:45:13 -0700
Greg,

I for one was delighted with the ride. My jibe about spraying for bikes was a
joke. Bikes happen. Beautiful Saturday Bay Area backroads? Bikes happen. Cows
too... And as a FAR-south NOBBC member (dare I say San Francisco...), I very
much appreciated the reach, even though I drove up to Rohnert Park anyway and
enjoyed the splendid drive from there. I have to admit to wondering after
drives previous (on returning home via jam-packed 101 South) what the blazes
(almost literally...) I had been thinking. So ten cheers for you I say. Having
led a tour or two myself, I know full well the work that can go into planning
these things, and your almost over-the-top preparation (and then refinement!)
in no way went unnoticed, nor did it that no one else in Ron's absence saw fit
to "step up." To sum up, thanks for a grand time, Greg.

Best,

Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco
'55 Jag XK140