[Nobbc] February ride

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] February ride
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:47:14 -0800
The weather is forecast to be mid 60's and clear for our ride on
Saturday, top down weather!

We'll meet at 11AM in the commuter lot west of 101 on River Rd. (PG&E
substation commuter lot).

I received the following email and thought some of you might be
interested even though Danville is a bit out of our area and it's the
day after our ride. I like the fact that it's free, something that has
always appealed to our club

I am sending this as either a reminder or to let you know about an event
that I was hoping you could pass along to your members.  EuroSunday will
be having its first event in Danville on Sunday 2/17/08.  The original
EuroSunday started in Sacramento in August of 2006 and has had such a
strong following that we expanded to the Bay Area and Miami for 2008.
You can peruse the website (www.eurosunday.net) for more information.
Specifically you can visit http://eurosunday.net/bay/index.htm for the
information on the Bay Area's first event.

Quick things to know;

    1. There is not cost - $0
    2. This venue is designed for European car owners which features
super, exotics, rare, and vintage vehicles.  All vehicles (including
motorcycles) are invited and will be directed where to part according to
our classification.  Specifics can be found on the web
(http://eurosunday.net/bay/maps.htm) along with a map showing the car
corral.
    3. EuroSunday will consistently move the event around the Bay Area
to get closer to other cities and drawing in different attendees, but
will operate from Danville as the home base.  The added advantage of
having different locations, and early start times is to limit the public
from getting involved.  This event is for euro enthusiasts and gear
heads in addition to not wearing out our welcome in any particular spot.
    4. Other than volunteers directing the parking, and announcements
towards the end of the event, there is no agenda, vendors, for sale
signs, and most important...no politics involved with this event.
    5. This event is intended to be an event for all car clubs in
addition to drawing out the individuals with their toys that rarely are
brought out from the garage.

I hope you consider passing this along and attending yourself.
Sacramento's opening event had 113 vehicles and has continued to grow
each month since inception.  Should you have any questions...do not
hesitate to contact me on my cell phone (916) 835-3067

Regards,

Larry Stiver