[Nobbc] marin-sonoma-rides-weekend

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] marin-sonoma-rides-weekend
From: "Steve Lehmann" <sand@frii.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:58:35 -0600
yea gang i see what,s going on-
it,s the strech from novato to petaluma-
(narrows)
nobbc is claiming(and rightfulley so)-marin-sonoma-napa-lake-
(of course soon the whole world will be nobbc)-so what are we going to do????
hard for me to say,
seems the so.marin folks like strawberry-
north marin-(novato and so.sono.petaluma) i would still say the donut shop on
old 101 aprox. 1/2 mile north of grant.
now how to tie all 3 together and keep it a tight wound bunch......?????????
santa rosa the new river road spot next to p.g.e station and 101.
no.b.b.c. real estate is spread.-the empire is expanding.
pehaps nobbc will need to have a northern and southern divishion-
pehaps steve plath and kirt housh can manage a marin post-
however bear in mind that this would not make them leaders because nobbc
constitution as written by me proclaims no leaders (government) it,s open to
all-
i say a stafford lake,better yet cheese factory noontime mtg. is in order.
if for some reason that can not be done then i would say my place in loveland
co. should suffice.
guy,s im smiling-
ron,deano,and myself  have been working at this for 6 years now-
the club is taking shape as i had invishioned.
as it looks to me,nobbc will soon have san fran in it,s pocket.
hey guys (and gals) people are sick and tired of bull-clubs that want money to
join what?
get a 25 cent sticker-pay a rate for a pizza joint once a month-
no-that,s why we have houses-parks-ect.
guys this nobbc thing as i have always said will go big time it,s unfolding
now.
please guys just watch out for the big shots that want to cop gravey fast.
keep it the jewel that it is and started as-
do not let the nobbc get to big to fast.
it will fall under it,s own weight.
i belive that if carefulley controlled nobbc will have all of northern cali.
you will need to just stay as is.
everybody with a brit. car is going to want to proclaim that they belong to
and are a part of nobbc.
now i may sound a bit like hitter in a whip em,up rally,but for you new folks
that dont know me like ron and deano it,s just the way i come off.-dont take
it serrious-just look at the way i spell!!!!
to wrap this mess of a message up-
before summers end-
everybody w/interest in nobbc needs to be together in one spot all at the same
time-
your going to need to set up a marin mtg. spot- and a sonoma mtg-spot.
guy,s im up here in colorado working on a co-bbc club to outdue the fort
collins brit car club that charges 30 bucks a year dues.(for nothing)
please guys just keep level heads-
nobbc may be seeing a surge in interest at this moment-
dont let it destort the roots of the club.
dont let the kid w/ the rusted out old mini cooper or grandads old m.g. stand
in the rain alone.
as my dad used to tell me---dont get to big for your own britches.
as a founder,co founder call me what you want-asshole is o.k.
guys keep it in check-
this club has been my work-joy-pride-
i may come off as cockey-but up to this date eveything has progresseed beond ,
let me take that back,
as i had hoped it would-
you all need to just keep doing what your doing.
hey anybody printed up any flyers to pin on cars you dont know yet?
that,s the way i did it.
and look at where you are now-
stay "smug"
stay open to all but govenment and taxes and nobbc will triumph forever.

the nobbc/ triumph/ duncan/ lehmann/ crawdad  tr4-a has just returnd from it,s
denver conclave prep work-
the nobbc will be the flag flown at this years conclave.
nobbc tenacels will slap denver.

keep it up guys,
steve lehmann.
loveland colorado.