newsletters

Re: Article repository ramblings...

To: CAWS52803@aol.com, newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Article repository ramblings...
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:22:59 -0500
At 06:22 PM 12/2/2003, you wrote:
>Sorry, but some of us old folk are having trouble keeping
>up.  But at least we have some dialog going.

Hi Rudy...  I understand that completely.  Believe me, when this thing gets
up and running it will be easy to utilize.  The dialog between John and
myself was full of techno babble that is not really necessary to understand
(unless you want to) at this point.  I just want to make sure we get this
working smoothly from the start and be certain we're using the correct
formats and file types that have the widest use in computer land.  Call it
doing some preliminary homework so as not to have to do this twice.  So far
the input and feedback has been great.  I'm out of town for a couple of
days to San Diego on Thursday, but back for the weekend.  I plan on taking
an initial stab at getting this going then.  I'll keep everyone posted.

Cheers,
Blake

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list