newsletters

Re: I need some content

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I need some content
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:21:53 -0500
At 03:04 PM 2/21/03 -0500, Blake Discher wrote:
>Hi everyone...
>
>We're smack in the middle of the winter doldrums here in
>Detroit.  Translated to Triumph-ese, that means there is nothing going on
>in our club for our newsletter.  Might anyone have any articles, technical
>or historical in nature, that I could reprint?  A bonus would be photos to
>accompany the article.   Jpg's at 240dpi preferred.  I just ran John
>Macartney's Badge Bar Article which everyone loved.  Appreciate anything
>you can offer.

Blake,

Take a look at my Morgan web page (www.team.net/www/morgan) especially
in the tech section.  Anything that is on my web, (not a link) can be
used provided you give the web page and the author credit.  Also check
out the article on why we restore them by Terry Ann Wakeman.

There is a lot of good general tech info.

I also have an article on media blasting that might be of use to you.
I've attached a pdf copy of the article (under seperate cover).  If you
are interested in running it, I'll send you an RTF copy if the text and
the pictures.

I also have an article on how an air regulator works.

John

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

///