newsletters

DTSC: December Review Online

To: dtsc_list@blakedischer.com
Subject: DTSC: December Review Online
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:55:48 -0500
Hello fellow DTSC members,

Happy Thanksgiving!  Just in time for your holiday weekend, the December,
2002 edition of the DTSC Triumph Review is available for download from the
web.

Thanks to everyone who contributed either pictures or articles.   I always
need more.  Please send me an article for the My First Triumph series.  Or
just a cool picture you took of your car.  Especially this time of year,
with fewer events to recap, let's hear from some of you technical or
mechanical types for a "How To" article.  Whatever you send, I'll use.  If
you need help figuring out how to get it to me, give a call at 313-477-0642.

The web version contains color photographs.  The images are reduced in
resolution for viewing on computer monitors.  The printed, black & white
version will be in your mailboxes prior to the December member
meeting.  You can print it on any ordinary printer if you'd like.  Please
note it is in Adobe's PDF format and therefore requires the Adobe Acrobat
reader, version 4 or later.  The newsletter is available at:
http://www.blakedischer.com/CurrentReview/ (size: 1,120kb)

If you need it, the Acrobat reader is available free of charge from:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

All the best,
Blake Discher, Editor
DTSC Triumph Review