newsletters

Re: DTSC: November Review Online

To: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Subject: Re: DTSC: November Review Online
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:58:22 -0700
Hey Blake,

That is a great newsletter you put out for your TR folks! 12 pages long! I
put out about half that every month and it damned nearly kills me!

Your text to photo ratio seems very well balanced to me.

I note that you have several member contributions. How do you motivate them
to submit material? Do you have to edit the member contributions
extensively?

My hard-copy newsletters are running about $1 each so I would expect your
hard-copy edition to run about $1.50 per mailing address. How much do you
figure you save your club annually by providing the electronic edition to
your members who can receive it? We're over $300 annual savings now.

Are you able to sell advertising space?

Anyway, congrats on a job well done! I hope your membership appreciates your
efforts!

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA

> From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
> Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 01:28:01 -0500
> To: dtsc_list@blakedischer.com
> Cc: newsletters@autox.team.net
> Subject: DTSC:  November Review Online
>
> Hello fellow DTSC members!
>
> The November, 2002 edition of the DTSC Triumph Review is available for
> download from the web.  ...

> All the best,
> Blake Discher
> DTSC Triumph Review Editor