newsletters

non-lbc - MAC info

To: newsletters@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: non-lbc - MAC info
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 10:16:09 -0400
Thanks to all that have answered my question.  I have no knowledge of the MACs
at all, never touched one.  Many, many, other computers from personal
computers,
TRS 80s, PC & clones, to mini - DEC PDP 11s,  Harris 315 to 700s, SELs, etc.
but no Apples.

I've forwarded the various comments to my friend and some suggestions that he
send me some test files, and I'll see what I can read.

Thanks again to all.

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan